A New Year

More posts coming soon, lots of projects in progress, check back often. You can follow me on Facebook. I will link up there with updates.



Please contact me with questions, comments or suggestions at
jmgargoyle@msn.com.































Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pay It Forward

As a small business owner I feel that it is my honor to help others that also have the dream of owning and running a successful small business. I am lucky to have had money available when I started my business in 2000. There are many people around the world that are not that lucky. Got $25 and a PayPal account? You can be an international financier — powering businesses of your choosing from Kiva. org.
Kiva is a micro financing organization that assists small businesses in developing countries stride toward economic independence. 100% of the donations go directly to the loans. Once the loans are paid off, users can re-loan to other businesses in need. It is literally the gift that keeps on giving. Just click www.kiva.org and start making a difference.

No comments: