A New Year

More posts coming soon, lots of projects in progress, check back often. You can follow me on Facebook. I will link up there with updates.



Please contact me with questions, comments or suggestions at
jmgargoyle@msn.com.































Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fall is for planting


August is the best time to make plans for all the changes and additions that you want to make to your garden. Fall is the best time to plant new trees so that they have time to establish before the heat of next summer. Fall is also the time to plant spring flowering bulbs like daffodils and tulips. Go to your local nursery or look through catalogues to see what is available and what is appropriate for your climate. You can also find great bulb sources online. Some of my favorite spring bloomers are Tete a Tete mini daffodils and King Alfred giant daffodils. I have used both varieties with great success in my garden designs. Look here for more plant ideas.

No comments: