A New Year

More posts coming soon, lots of projects in progress, check back often. You can follow me on Facebook. I will link up there with updates.



Please contact me with questions, comments or suggestions at
jmgargoyle@msn.com.































Sunday, January 27, 2008

Marigold Mumsy Gold


Beginning in late spring and continuing through summer and into fall, Mumsy is a tireless bloomer, setting giant 4-inch double blooms with a flattish pompon shape. Mumsy reaches about 14 inches high and 8 inches wide, it makes a good container choice, offering a lot of color in very little, bright and sunny space.

2 comments:

Barbarapc said...

Hi John, Just on the cusp of seed ordering - did a google search to see what I could find out about 'Mumsy' and found your blog - did a bit of exploring and saw the cupcakes - fabu! Q. Looking for hands-on experience...Have you ever grown Mumsy?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.